- LabVIEW 8.5 or greater
- Browser with WebSocket support. These sites provide information on which browser support WebSockets:
- Customer Server versions
- Ability to access port 61613 on your server from your LabVIEW platform
- Ability to access port 61614 on your server from your browser
- Cloud versions
- Ability to access port 61613 on LabSocket system server from your LabVIEW platform
- Ability to access port 61615 on LabSocket system server from your browser
LabSocket packages are sold by Bergmans Mechatronics LLC (BML). BML offers a full money-back satisfaction policy. If you are not completely satisfied with the system for whatever reason, please contact BML for a full refund within 15 days of your purchase.
Each package includes full instructions for getting up and running quickly. One hour of free telephone support is also provided per package.
Prices shown are for licenses for the use of the LabSocket system for a single application only. For Customer Server systems, licenses for additional applications are $200 per application. For Cloud systems, licenses for each additional applications are $200 per applications plus $5 per month per application.
Packages purchased through PayPal will be e-mailed within 12 hours. Also for PayPal orders, please send via e-mail your LabVIEW version and, for Customer Server purchasers, the operating system type of your server.
Academic Users An academic discount of 25% is available. To qualify, academic users must agree to provide BML with publicly releasable information about their use of the LabSocket system (eg. a short video or write-up). To apply for this discount, please contact BML.
Please feel free to contact BML if you have any questions about the system or the ordering process.
- Message information is transmitted between the LabVIEW application and browser via i) the Internet or third party internal networks and ii) a message broker located on a third party server. Due to factors beyond the control of Bergmans Mechatronics LLC (BML), malfunctions may occur in these system components which could result in missed or delayed updates of the LabVIEW application or browser. By using this software you are agreeing to refrain from using this software in applications in which malfunctions of this or any other type could cause damage or injury.
- BML will not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the LabSocket system.
- For leased-access systems (LabSocket Basic - Cloud and LabSocket MultiClient - Cloud), BML will send the customer an invoice for the lease fee on the first of each month. Lease fee payment will be due by the 10th of the month.
- Reverse engineering, attempts to defeat the password protection of LabVIEW VIs used by the system and other activities unrelated to the intended use of the system design are not permitted.